Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bake Sale!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pies, pies, pies! We have some very amazing pie places in Wisconsin. If you're in the area, don't leave without having tried the pies! 
Following the scented pumpkin pie jewelry, which were bestsellers, I knew I had to make more pie jewelry. And I did.




I'm having an exclusive 50% off sale on my new scented blueberry pie jewelry next week before I launch it to the public on my website. 


Charms/Cellphone straps/Keychains/Zipper Pulls will sell at $30.00, but you can get them for $15!
Bookmarks will sell at $32.00, but get them for $16.00
Necklaces will sell at $33.00, but get them for $16.50
(Shipping is a flat rate of $3.00 to anywhere in the world!)


I'll only be making 10 scented pie slices to ship out IMMEDIATELY after you've sent the payment on a first-come-first-serve basis (if you've been following Tiny Hands, you'll know that we have a made-to-order policy which means we can sometimes take up to 2 weeks to make your jewelry order. This time I'm making them in advance so you can get them asap!)


You'll need to be a member of my newsletter list so you'll receive the email announcement for the sale. If you aren't yet, sign up at the "Email Sign-Up" tab on the right side of my blog. Sign up now so you won't miss the sale!


Let me know if you have any questions!
Love,
Mei
http://tinyhandsonline.com

2 comments:

Mira said...

*Ears perk up*

Did I hear you say, "zipper pulls?" I was already thinking maybe I could spring for this one, but I TOTALLY could use a blueberry pie zipper pull! *Stalks her own email*

Mei said...

Yes, Mira! I think your suggestion is great! I'll be slowly introducing zipper pulls for a variety of things :D
The sale will be announced on Monday!