Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mmm... Sushi!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
After I graduated from college in December last year, I moved to a little city by Minneapolis in Minnesota. One of the first few things we did was to search highly rated dining locations surrounding us, and to my absolute delight I came across some of the most amazing restaurants around. As fate would have it, I soon met my second love (after Peter, of course), Kami, a Japanese Sushi and Steakhouse restaurant:


After having tried the all-you-can-eat sushi buffet (I LOVE buffets, I know it's reaaally bad but I love my food so much I can't help it) it became all I could ever think about. 



The food was so decadent and the quality was simply superb. It was affordable too, for what you get out of it. 


Their steaks are so wonderful. Oh so delicious! My mouth is watering at the thought! 


I'm surprised at how raw fish, as gross as it may sound, can appeal to so many people at any age group. I've talked to kids who love sushi and it makes me wonder why they don't think it's strange!


I'd go back to Kami in a heartbeat. Highly recommended to anyone in the area!

Couldn't leave without showing you my salmon sushi charms! :D

Love,
- Mei
Tiny Hands Online

1 comments:

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" said...

Hummmm!! I am hungry!! Jajaja...Kisses.Maria