Monday, March 28, 2011

Don't Forget Your Message

Monday, March 28, 2011
At Tiny Hands I provide my customers with free gift boxes so that they can readily give the jewelry to friends and family. Even if it's a gift to yourself, it's a very warm and fuzzy feeling to open a nicely wrapped box containing items you adore. I also encourage shoppers to include a custom message to the recipient to make the gift extra special. Over the past year I've gotten cute and fun messages, proposals, and even tear-jerking notes for loved ones in the hospital.


I love building relationships with my customers; simply knowing who they are, what's going on in their lives and how my scented jewelry plays a part in them is a very satisfying element in what I do.


It's so very sweet when someone who cares about you remembers what your favorite foods are and can make you smile (and laugh) with my adorable scented jewelry. :-)

What sweet thing have you done for a loved one today?

- Mei
http://tinyhandsonline.com

4 comments:

Arizona Girls said...

Those are so cute!! I found your blog link on The Switchboards forum! Love your jewelry! =) I'm going to be a new follower =)

ArizonaGirls

Mei said...

Hey hun! Thanks so much for dropping by :) I love the SB! I hope you'll find lots of good info there. Cya around!

Guljar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love these ice creams, they are so perfect!I wish i could make them as you do!

besu-design.blogspot.com