Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Tiny Hands PR Feature. YAY!!!

Monday, March 7, 2011
I am sooo bad at keeping up with my blog. I promise I'll be better in 2011! I am normally a very private person, or at least I don't feel the need to share the details of my life to the public, but there are so many reasons why blogging will be good for me and I want to be here to do it and have a happier and more satisfying lifestyle!

I needed to share with you my recent press coverage for Tiny Hands. This time we got into Make Jewellery Magazine, a craft DIY glossy based in the UK. When I got my copy, I was reading the magazine for the first time and I just fell in love with it. It's full of amazing resources, ideas, tutorials and tips on the world of jewelry making. Thanks Nikki for this grand opportunity!

Tiny Hands in Make Jewellery magazine, UK
A lot has been going on lately, so I'll be sure to blog more!
Love,
Mei

4 comments:

Kathy said...

It's good to see your beautiful peieces of jewlery. How fun that they have a scent!

Mira said...

That's so awesome!! Congrats, Mei!! ^_^

Mozzypop said...

That's amazing! I like this mag :) well done!

Dayner @ Mozzypop x

Mei said...

Kathy: Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you like my work :)

Mira: Thanks Mira! It's so great to be able to share it with supportive friends like you.

Dayner: It's one of my fav mags now too! I wonder if they distribute to the US... And thank you!