It is a general assumption that you will first need to comment on this blog post in order to be considered for the grand prize! Don't miss out on the cupcake and waffle charms! :D
This contest is open to everyone - local and international readers :D
So I promised for this to be a monthly affair - and I have to admit that I get pretty excited about this myself. You guys did a great job the last month. :)
This contest will run through the entire month of March.
- Commenting on this blog post (only one comment point per person!) ... 1 point
- Creating your own blog post about your participation in this Tiny Hands contest and a link back here ... 2 points
- For every comment that you receive on your blog post (as in #2) ... 1 point
- For joining Tiny Hands on Facebook / being a member, and writing a comment ... 1 point
- For joining Tiny Hands' mailing list / being a member ... 1 point
- For following Tiny Hands' blog / being listed as an existing follower ... 1 point
The more you click around to be a Facebook fan, or for spreading the word around about Tiny Hands, you get some points closer to bagging the prize! According to the rubric above, statement #3 essentially allows you to gain more than 1 point... so keep those comments coming in to your own blog post!
Hint: Tell your family and friends about the prize you'd very much love to have and get them to comment on your blogpost so you can win :D
And now for the prize! The winner with the highest score at the end of March (31 March, 2010; 11.59pm Central Standard Time) will be sent their own custom scented cupcake and waffle charm with one necklace chain as shown in the banner above, so you can switch charms whenever :) I decided to give out the same prizes because I bet there are you guys out there who didn't get the chance to bag this! Who would refuse a waffle and cupcake necklace? :P
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your facebook name, mailing list email address, blogspot name, etc are all different, then I cannot tell that you are all the same person! If you go by different nicknames or names, please send me an email (info [at] tinyhandsonline.com) or write a comment here to let me know so I will have no trouble in finding you and keeping track of your score! Thanks :)